FREE In-Store Tastings: Friday and Saturday, March 24th and 24th, 3 - 7 PM
This Friday, step into City Wine and find yourself stepping onto a sun-drenched island surrounded by the sparkling waters of the Mediterranean, where rows of vines punctuate a dark, volcanic landscape with vibrant green. Explore the refreshing complexity that results from vineyards planted down-slope from Mount Etna’s molten peak and renewed ancient winemaking techniques employed by some of Sicily’s most celebrated producers. Join us and enjoy getting to know Sicilia...
Friday, March 24th - Welcome to Sicily!
- Caruso & Minini, “Timpune” Grillo
- COS, Pithos Bianco, Terre Siciliane
- COS, Pithos Rosso, Vittoria Rosso
- Mazzei, Zisola, Nero d’Avola
Saturday, March 25th - Dealer's Choice
- Moncontour, Cremant de Loire, Loire Valley, France
- Petrussa, Pinot Bianco, Friuli, Italy
- Bodini, Malbec, Mendoza, Argentina
- Vallin, Syrah, Santa Barbara County, California