Friday, Sept. 7th + Saturday, Sept. 8th | 3-7PM (It's FREE!)
347 South Colorado Blvd. Denver, Colorado. 80246.
September is kicking off at City Wine with a "World Wine Tasting Tour"!
As per usual, we have some great wine planned and some great vinyl to go with it!
Fri. Sept. 7th - World Wide Tasting Tour, Part I
- Badenhorst Family, "Secateurs", Swartland, South Africa
- Château d'Epiré, "Savennières", Loire Valley, France
- OGV, Garnacha, Calatayud, Spain
- A Tribute to Grace, Highlands Vineyard Grenache, Santa Barbara, California
Sat. Sept 8th - World Wide Tasting Tour, Part II
- DeWetshof, "Limestone Hill", Robertson, South Africa
- Vasse Felix, "Filius", Margaret River, Australia
- Famille Dutraive, "Clos du Chapitre" Saint Amour, France
- Walter Scott, Gamay Noir, Willamette Valley, Oregon.
Vino, Vinyl, and Good Vibes!
Our FREE in store wine tastings are a great way to enhance your wine knowledge and education. In addition they are fun, easy going and you might just fall in love with a new grape or region. Every weekend Fri + Sat, 3-7PM, come experience the fun at City Wine!