Friday, Sept. 14th + Saturday, Sept. 15th | 3-7PM (It's FREE!)
347 South Colorado Blvd. Denver, Colorado. 80246.
Our second tasting of the month, features wines from all across the globe!
As per usual, we have some great wine planned and some great vinyl to go with it!
Fri. Sept. 14th - World Wine Tour, Part I
- Bereche & Fils, Brut Reserve, Champagne, France
- Mayu, Pedro Ximenez, Valle de Elqui, Chile
- Teutonic Wine Co, Laurel Vineyard, Chehalem Mountains, Oregon
- La Madrid, Reserva, Agrelo ARentina
Sat. Sept 15th - World Wine Tour, Part II
- Marie-Courtin, Résonance, Champagne, France
- Salomon Undhof, Grüner Veltliner, Kremstal, Austria
- Ingrid Groiss, Rosé Hasenhaide, Vienna, Austria
- Lo-Fi, Malbec, Santa Barbara, California
Vino, Vinyl, and Good Vibes!
Our FREE in store wine tastings are a great way to enhance your wine knowledge and education. In addition they are fun, easy going and you might just fall in love with a new grape or region. Every weekend Fri + Sat, 3-7PM, come experience the fun at City Wine!