Friday, July 6th + Saturday, June 7th | 3-7PM
347 South Colorado Blvd. Denver, Colorado. 80246.
The weekend is just around the corner and what better way to get it started then with wine from around the world and some groovin' records? This Friday and Saturday, we're putting wine and vinyl together again for a fun afternoon chill session, a perfect start to the weekend. Run and tell your friend, it's VINO & VINYL only @citywinedenver
Fri. July 6th | Sauvignon Blanc vs. Gamay - Part I
- Wildflower, Sauvignon Blanc. 2017. Hawke's Bay, New Zealand
- Mohua, Sauvignon Blanc, 2016. Marlborough, New Zealand
- Dne. Marcel Lapierre, Raisins Gaulois, 2015. Beaujolais, France
- Dne. Dupeuble Pere et Fils, 2012. Beaujolais, France
Sat. July 7th | - Sauvignon Blanc vs. Gamay - Part II
- Boya, Sauvignon Blanc, 2016. Leyda Valley, Chile
- Talinay, Sauvignon Blanc, 2013. Limari Valley, Chile
- Guy Breton, Cuvée Marylou, 2015. Beaujolais, France
- Dne. Chignard, Juliénas, 2016. Beaujolais, France
Come taste, hang, converse, learn, listen, laugh and vibe with us!
It's FREE, it's FUN, and you are INVITED!
Corks popping and needles dropping at 3PM!