Friday, July 13th + Saturday, June 14th | 3-7PM
347 South Colorado Blvd. Denver, Colorado. 80246.
The World Cup final is just around the corner, Bastille Day is happening and what better way to celebrate then with wine and some groovin' records? Will France leave you pleased or with a sour taste on your palate. (Plus we have no Croatian wine)
This Friday and Saturday, run and tell your friend, it's VINO & VINYL only @citywinedenver
Fri. July 13th | Bastille Day Celebration - Part I
- Domaine Bernard Defaix. 2016. Chablis, France
- Michel Bouzereau, 2016. Burgundy, France
- Saint Cosme, 2016. Côtes du Rhône, France
- JL Chave Selection, Crozes-Hermitage Silène 2015. Rhône Valley, France
Sat. July 14th | - Bastille Day Celebration - Part II
- Paul NIcolle, "Vieilles Vignes" 2016. Chablis, France
- Château de la Maltroye, "La Comme" 2014. Satenay, France
- Château de Montfaucon, 2015. Côtes du Rhône, France
- Aurélien Chatagnier, Saint-Joseph 2015. Rhône Valley, France
Come taste, hang, converse, learn, listen, laugh and vibe with us!
It's FREE, it's FUN, and you are INVITED!
Corks popping and needles dropping at 3PM!