Friday, June 8th + Saturday, June 9th | 3-7PM
347 South Colorado Blvd. Denver, Colorado. 80246.
Our second tasting of June starts this weekend!
Highlighting some great whites and reds from both France and Spain!
As per usual we are spinning some great curated vinyl and you are of course invited!
Bring a record, Run and tell your friend, it's VINO & VINYL only @citywinedenver
Fri. June 8th | France vs Spain - Part I
- Dne. des Buissonnes, Sancerre. 2016. Loire Valley, France
- Régis Minet, Pouilly Fumé, VV. 2015. Loire Valley, France
- OGV, Garnacha, 2015. Calatayud, Spain
- Envinate, "Albahra" 2016. Almansa, Spain
Sat. June 9th - France vs Spain - Part II
- Cune, Monopole Blanco, 2016. Rioja, Spain
- Muga, White Rioja 2016. Rioja, Spain
- Château Gobert, Bordeaux, 2015. Bordeaux, France
- Ch. La Diligente, Puisseguin Saint-Emilion, 2012. Bordeaux France
Come taste, hang, converse, learn, listen, laugh and vibe with us!
It's FREE, it's FUN, and you are INVITED!
Corks popping and needles dropping at 3PM!