Friday, June 15th + Saturday, June 16th | 3-7PM
347 South Colorado Blvd. Denver, Colorado. 80246.
The weekend is just around the corner and what better way get it started then with great wine and funky jams? This Friday and Saturday, we're putting wine and vinyl together again for a fun afternoon chill session perfect for pre-gaming your weekend plans.
Bring a record, Run and tell your friend, it's VINO & VINYL only @citywinedenver
Fri. June 15th | Wine-ding Up the Weekend - Part I
- Ryme, Chardonnay. 2014. Sonoma Coast, California
- Olivier Leflaive, "Les Sétilles", 2014. Burgundy, France
- Ettore Germano, Langhe Nebbiolo, 2015. Piedmont, France
- Sesti, "Monteleccio" 2015. Montalcino, Italy
Sat. June 16th - Wine-ding up the Weekend - Part II
- Ronco Delle Betulle, Pinot Grigio, 2015. Friuli, Italy
- Jolie-Laide, Rorick Vineyard Pinot Gris, 2016. Forestville, California
- Tank Garage, All or Nothing, 2015. Napa Valley, California
- Moss Roxx, Ancient Vine Reserve, 2014. Lodi, California
Come taste, hang, converse, learn, listen, laugh and vibe with us!
It's FREE, it's FUN, and you are INVITED!
Corks popping and needles dropping at 3PM!