Friday, May 11th + Saturday, May 12th | 3-7PM
347 South Colorado Blvd. Denver, Colorado. 80246.
Do the Italians or the Californians make better wine?
Come taste for yourself and I probably already mentioned it,
but it's FREE for all, it's a free for all! You are invited & so are your friends!
Fri. May 11th - Italy vs California - Part I
- Ronco delle Betulle, Pinot Bianco & Friulano, 2015. Friuli-Venezia Giulia, Italy
- Petrussa, Pinot Bianco, 2015. Friuli Colli Orientali, Italy
- Matthew Fritz, Pinot Noir, 2016. Napa Valley, California
- Reeve, Pinot Noir 2016. Anderson Valley, California
Sat. May 12th - Italy vs California - Part II
- Ronco delle Betulle, Pinot Grigio, 2015. Friuli, Italy
- Alois Lageder, Pinot Grigio, 2015. Alto Adige, Italy
- Montoya, Pinot Noir, 2013. Monterey, California
- Rivers-Marie, Pinot Noir 2016. Sonoma Coast, California
Come taste, hang, converse, learn, listen, laugh and vibe with us!
It's FREE, it's FUN, and you are INVITED!
Corks popping and needles dropping at 3PM!