Friday, Oct. 5th + Saturday, Oct. 6th | 3-7PM (It's FREE!)
347 South Colorado Blvd. Denver, Colorado. 80246.
It’s October, it’s Rocktober and it’s time for some spooky scary great value wines.
As per usual, we have some awesome selections on vinyl and hope you will join us!
Fri. Oct. 5th - Spooky Scary, Part I
- Wildflower, Sauvignon Blanc, Hawke’s Bay, New Zealand
- Dr. Loosen, Riesling, Mosel, Germany
- Fattoria il Palagio, Chianti, Tuscany, Italy
- Château Gobert, Bordeaux, Bordeaux, France
Sat. Oct 6th - Spooky Scary, Part II
- Mestres, Cava Reserva Brut, Catalonia, Spain
- Salomon Undhof, Grüner Veltliner, Kremstal, Austria
- d’Aragona, Montepulciano d’Abruzzo, Montepulciano, Italy
- Dne. Dupeuble Pere et Fils, Beaujolais, Beaujolais, France
Vino, Vinyl, and Good Vibes!
Our FREE in store wine tastings are a great way to enhance your wine knowledge and education. In addition they are fun, easy going and you might just fall in love with a new grape or region. Every weekend Fri + Sat, 3-7PM, come experience the fun at City Wine!