FREE In-Store Tastings: Friday and Saturday, June 9th and 10th, 3-7PM
When Its Hot Out....Drink Loire Valley Wines!
Its officially summer time folks, and when the heat comes in you need something bright, cold and refreshing to keep you cool. That sounds like as good a reason as any to explore the crisp wines of France's most prolific region for white wine, the Loire Valley. Come join us this Friday from 3-7PM for a quick cool off with four fantastic refreshers from the Loire.
Then, on Saturday, we'll be starting a series of tastings called "Let's Get Cody Through His Certified Exam!" That's right, your very own store clerk Cody Winning is taking the Court of Master Sommeliers Certified Exam next month and needs you to come help him prepare as he tastes you on the best classic wines you can get your hands on. Come join the fun at City Wine!
Friday, June 14th
- Le Grand Bouqueteau, Chinon Rosé
- Gérard Boulay, Sancerre Rosé
- Domaine de La Fruitière, Vignes Blanche
- Trinch, Bourgeuil
Saturday, June 15th
- Günther Steinmetz, Brauneberger Rieling, Mosel Valley, Germany
- Bernard Defaix, Chablis, France
- Bibi Graetz, Le Cicale di Vincigliata, Chianti, Italy
- Ettore Germano, Langhe Nebbiolo, Piedmont, Italy