FREE In-Store Tastings: Friday and Saturday, May 5th & 6th, 3-7pm
Friday, May 5th:
Wines for Street Tacos
You don't have to always pair beer with Mexican food. Don't get us wrong, a light Mexican lager is wonderfully refreshing with street tacos, but we feel like stepping it up a notch this Cinco de Mayo with some great wine pairings to go with your Mexican fare. The wines we will be tasting on Friday in celebration of Cinco de Mayo all fulfill the following, essential requirements:
- Delicious and unpretentious
- Fun, festive flavors and textures that will fiesta excellently with authentic street tacos - yum!
- Super affordable – you’re not going to drop more than $12
- Easy access – twist tops and tabs are a must
- Cannot be French – Cinco de Mayo celebrates the Mexican Army’s underdog victory against the French in the Battle of Puebla on May 5, 1862. Curious? Learn more in honor of the day here: http://www.history.com/topics/holidays/cinco-de-mayo
Join us for this fun fiesta on Friday!
Saturday, May 6th - Dealer's Choice
This Saturday, we're throwing some can't miss wines for the coming warm weather. Fizzy rosé, bold Pinot Grigio, and a classic style of red Burgundy await you at this weekend's FREE tasting!
- Mas de Daumas Gassac, Rosé Frizant, Languedoc, France
- La Riviera, Côtes de Provence Rosé, France
- Alois Lageder, Porer Pinot Grigio, Alto-Adige, Italy
- Georges Lignier et Fils, Bourgogne Passetoutgrain, France