FREE In-Store Tastings: Friday & Saturday, April 7th & 8th, 3-7 PM
Spring Apéritif Wines
When the sun is just starting to think about setting, when friends and special someones gather on the porch to relax after a long day and take-in the last rays of warm sunshine before finalizing the night’s dinner plans, there comes a magical moment… the moment to enjoy a refreshing apéritif!
This Friday, as the spring sunshine returns to us, we will be opening-up a selection of wines which serve-up the reviving spritz your palate needs after a hard day’s work. These wines are perfectly delicious apéritifs on their own, but also work great in some of our favorite mixed apéritifs. We’ll be here 3-7 PM as usual - come, taste, enjoy and share your own fun apéritif ideas with us!
Friday, April 7th: Springtime Apéritifs
- Ameztoi, Getariako Txakolina, Spain
- Camille Braun, Crémant d’Alsace, France
- Cune, Rioja Rosado, Spain
- Domingo Perez Marin, “La Guita” Manzanilla, Sanlucar de Barrameda, Spain
Saturday, April 8th
- Domaine de la Fruitiere, Vignes Blanches, Loire Valley, France
- Kühling-Gillot, Qvinterra, Riesling Trocken, Rheinhessen, Germany
- A Tribute to Grace, Rosé of Grenache, Santa Barbara, California
- Domaine de la Garrelière, Gamay Sans Tra La La, Touraine, France