FREE In-Store Tastings: Friday and Saturday, March 31st and April 1st, 3 - 7 PM
This weekend at City Wine, we're showing some true gems from around the world starting on Friday with a collection of beautiful wines coming out of Italy, France, and the good old U.S. of A. Then, on Saturday, we'll take a closer look at the history of Spain's famous Rioja wine region through the flavors of four incredible bottlings spanning the last 15 years. You don't want to miss this one! See you this weekend at City Wine!
Friday, March 24th - Friday Night Delights!
- Prá, Otto, Soave Classico, Italy
- Paris Valley Road, Chardonnay, Paso Robles, California
- Château de Montfaucon, Côtes du Rhône, France
- Château de Ségries, Lirac, France
Saturday, March 25th - A Closer Look at Rioja
- Lopez de Haro, Tempranillo, 2015
- Cune, Crianza 2012
- Akutain, Reserva, 2006
- Lopez de Heredia, Viña Tondonia, Reserva, 2003