Friday, Sept. 21st + Saturday, Sept. 22nd | 3-7PM (It's FREE!)
347 South Colorado Blvd. Denver, Colorado. 80246.
Our third tasting of September, features more wines from across the globe!
As per usual, we are pairing some great vinyl to go with it!
Fri. Sept. 21st - World Wine Tour, Part I
- Guy Larmandier, Blancs de Blancs Grand Cru Brut, Champagne, France
- Keller “Limestone” Kabinett Riesling, Rheinhessen, Germany
- Bénédicte & Stéphane Tissot, Sans Souffre DD, Jura, France
- Dne. Génot-Boulanger, Bourgogne Rouge, Burgundy, France
Sat. Sept 22nd - World Wine Tour, Part II
- Gusbourne, Brut Reserve, England
- Ingrid Groiss, Gemischter Satz Braitenpuechtorff, Vienna, Austria
- Bénédicte & Stéphane Tissot, Poulsard “Vieilles Vignes”, Jura, France
- Clos du Moulin aux Moines, Clos de la Perrière, Burgundy, France
Vino, Vinyl, and Good Vibes!
Our FREE in store wine tastings are a great way to enhance your wine knowledge and education. In addition they are fun, easy going and you might just fall in love with a new grape or region. Every weekend Fri + Sat, 3-7PM, come experience the fun at City Wine!